Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution on a wide variety of systems. This two day workshop aims to help participants gain practical knowledge of these.
Topics Covered in workshop:
Day 1: Session 1
Introduction to python (Using PowerPoint Slides)
Writing Simple Programs
Day 1: Session 2
Discuss How Python Program runs
Types and Operations in python
Lists and Tuples
Statements and Syntax
Assignments, Expressions and Print Statements
Day 2: Session 1
Introduction to Functions and Lambda Forms
Functions and Arguments and Scope
Day 2: Session 2
Understanding Modules in Python
Mixed usage modes
Introduction to OO Programming in python
Class coding basics
OOP and Inheritance
New Styled Classes
Introduction to Exceptions
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.