Technology is now as agile as time, the discovery of Google glasses is one such live example why augmented reality is one of the present cutting edge technology. Enhancing one\'s current perception of reality, AR technology allows for a digitally manipulable, enhanced and interactive view of users real world. Along with acting as a tool of amplifying digital information it is a connecting link between reality and virtuality of our environment.
This workshop will enable participants to work with AR modules, build modules including overlaying text, video, 2D and 3D elements. Animation and interaction with elements by making responsive ARs will be an amazing thing to learn from this workshop.
Topics to be covered:
Introduction to UNITY
Why UNITY ?
Getting Started with UNITY.
Learning the interface.
Introduction to UNITY Scripting
Unity Programming Syntax.
Moving 2D/3D objects with touch Inputs.
Different AR degrees.
Augmented / Virtual Reality.
Plugins for Augmented Reality
Introduction to Vuforia.
Creating a tracker.
Interacting with 3D Objects in Augmented Reality.
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.