Image Processing with MATLAB
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourthgeneration programming language. MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation.
Using MATLAB, a student can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The
language, tools and built-in math functions provide to explore multiple approaches and reaches to solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages. MATLAB can be used for a range of applications including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology.
Topics to be covered in Workshop:
Introduction to MatLab
What is MATLAB
The dominance of MATLAB over other languages
Power of Matrix computations
The application of MATLAB in various fields of engineering
Arithmetic Functions in MATLAB
Matrixes and Vectors
Creating Matrixes and Vectors
Adding Elements to Vector or Matrix
Various Flow Control used in MATLAB
2D & 3D graphical Plotting
Introduction to Image Processing
What is Image Data
Image Processing Toolbox
How to build a matrix image
What is Image Restoration
Noise and Images
Noise removal using spatial domain filtering
Noise removal using frequency domain filtering
Morphological Image Processing
Z2 and Z3
Basic set theory
How to describe Structuring Element
Basic Morphological Operations
Combining Erosion and Dilation
Introduction to Graphical User Interface
Application and Demo\'s
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.