This workshop is specially dedicated to those who dream to work in an environment full of colour and imagination and want their careers in a happening animation industry It also covers an overview of the 3D computer animation industry, Basic modeling techniques, Creation of materials & Texture maps, Basic lighting techniques, Basic camera manipulation, Hierarchy linking, Basic key framing techniques, Rendering and Basic designing techniques in animated movies. After the workshop participants will come up with a short 3D movie designed by them.
Topics to be covered in Workshop
Application of MAYA
Clearing the user interface
Introduction of different palettes
Creating Primitive shapes
Learning about Different modes of an object
Learning about Mesh Flow
Familiarizing Tool Palette
Selection & Move tool
Implimitation of these tools with shortcuts
Learning the difference between Plane Modeling and Box
Go through the \'Edit Mesh\' menu
Learning to place Blueprints for higher modeling
Hyper shade Palette
Learning about different lights
Three point lighting
Learning to use camera for production level
Learning about camera settings
How to render image with different sizes
How to place bones
How to assign controllers to bones
Explaining the use of \'Advance Biped\'
Time Line & Animation
Learning about Frames & Frame rate
Explaining what is animation with the help of persistence of vision
Key frame animation
Frame by frame animation
Explaining Principles of Character Animation
Creating Simple Walk
How to create new Project & work in it
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.