"Improve business decision making and minimize cost by selecting only the most important BI capabilities"
This workshop will help you in:
- Effective decision making by all levels of the business.
- Cost savings due to the consolidation and retirement of BI tools.
- Increased end-user satisfaction level and adoption rate due to improved productivity.
Modules to be covered:
Overview of Business Intelligence
• Understanding business intelligence
• Business intelligence defined
• Business intelligence applications
• Business intelligence frameworks
• Types of database
• OLTP & OLAP systems
• Data models
• Business processes & database transactions
Constraints on Business Intelligence
• Business constraints
• Project constraints
• Technology constraints
• Data source & quality issues
• Technology adoption
• Common mistakes
Business Intelligence Models
• Analysis of various models
• Common components
• Driving out value from business intelligence
Benefits of Business Intelligence
• Analysis and decision making
• Data mining
• Process improvement
• Query characteristics
• Interface characteristics
• Distribution characteristics
• Presentation of data
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.