3D Games Development - UNITY
In 3D Game Development, UNITY is the fastest growing gaming engine and development framework being used by everyone from those making AAA games to hobbyists. With UNITY you can create 2D games, 3D games and 2D & 3D Mixed Games, and any other highly effective visual applications that you can think of. The 3D Game Development workshop is designed to create different genres of games ensuring a solid proven and grounded foundation for game development with UNITY3D game engine.
Topics Covered In 3D Game Development:
Introduction to Unity and game development
Creating the game world and virtual environment
Using and creating prefabs to develop 3D Games
Creating 2D & 3D games
Creating multiplayer network game
Unity game development with C# & Java script programming
Game testing & implementation
Game design concept & their perspectives
Strong knowledge on Unity 3D Game Engine
Programming skill to control and create the game events
Scripting Artificial Intelligent logic for game characters
Activating the character animations base on character’s actions
Creating, Modifying and reusing of prefabs
Applying texture, light, shader and Effects for Game Objects
Camera controls and GUI implantation
Creating the simulation game with realistic game physics
Creating the RPG game with storyline
Creating the mobile games using Unity3D
Understanding the network game concept and creating the multiplayer game
Skill for building, deployment & presentation for the project.
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.