HT India Labs for Autodesk Revit® Architecture offers lessons and
demonstrations that cover from beginner to advanced BIM features and functions, including modeling essentials, components and families, creating views and sheets, conceptual design, design analysis, creating reports and schedules, and using collaboration tools to work with others.
Topics to be covered:
Exploring user interface, Revit Architecture basics, creating and modifying levels and creating and modifying walls.
About element properties, about component families, adding and modifying floors, doors, windows.
Adding and modifying roofs (soffit, footprint, extrusion) and creating openings.
Presenting the building plan, filled region, color legend and using text and dimensions.
Adding and modifying stairs, railing, ramps. Import and export. Revision & test.
Using materials, textures and creating renderings. Creating exterior view (Topo surface, sub-region, building pad, etc.)
Creating interior views (use of lights and ceilings etc.) Revision and test.
Massing and its applications. Sheet layout, detailing and drafting.
Construction documentation. Revision and test.
Using walkthroughs. Using sun and shadow settings, managing images.
Brushing up and time for model. Revision & test.
Adding and modifying curtain walls. Using editing commands.
Live/Real time projects to be covered.
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.