Construction Project Management
Construction industry is one of the largest industries in the world, and one that has the highest stakes. Construction project management is the art of undertaking a construction project to meet its cost, time and quality deadlines in a sustainable way.
This interactive workshop accompanied with actual case studies introduces Civil Engineering students to the management techniques involved over the complete timeline of a construction project, exposing them to the various roles of a construction project manager.
Topics to be covered:
Project Life Cycle
Relationships and Logic
Critical Path Method
Earned Value Management
Performance Measurement System
Project Portfolio Management
Sequencing activities effectively using PDM relationships
Tracking Project Progress with Baseline
Earned Value Analysis
Resource Loading and Leveling
Generate Analytical and Graphical reports
Case studies on Industrial projects
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.