AutoCAD - 2D & 3D
This course covers the essential core topics for working with AutoCAD. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the course. Hands-on exercises through out the course are given to explore to create 2D & 3D drawings.
Session 1: Getting Started with AutoCAD: starting autocad, autocad\'s user interface, working with commands, autocad\'s cartesian workspace, opening an existing drawing file, viewing your work, saving your work.
Session 2: Basic Drawing & Editing Commands: drawing lines, erasing objects, drawing lines with polar tracking, drawing rectangles, drawing circle, ellipse, arc, polygon, polyline, reference line, etc. undo and redo actions, editing command like move, copy, rotation, mirror, trim, extend, offset.
Session 3: Working with Dimension and Layers: setting up unit format, dimension styles, creating new drawings with templates, what are layers, layer states, changing an object\'s layer.
Session 4: Advanced Drawing and Editing Tools: Hatching, Inserting blocks/external objects, creating region, Arrays.
Session 5: Working with Outputs: export in various form, printing layouts, printing, getting information like dimension, area etc.
Session 6: Preparing detailed engineering Drawings: After getting analysis and design report, convert it into drawing format using autocad.
Session 7: Creating 3D Drawings: creating elevations, isometric views using 3D drawing commands, 3D editing commands.
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.