Bridge Design is a vital topic of study in Civil Engineering. In the Bridge Design Workshop, participants will design and fabricate their own bridge. The bridge model made by participants can take up to 1000 times the self-weight.The workshop includes instruction on the key structural components of Structural engineering and bridge construction – beams, arches, trusses, suspensions, and test for maximum load.
HT India Labs for Bridge Design & Foundation Design offers lessons and demonstrations that cover analysis and Virtual designing of any kind of structure with a flexible modeling environment named “STAAD. PRO”.
Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers’ use this software extensively.
Topics to be covered:
Creating a New Project in STAAD.Pro
Creating Nodes & Members
Model Editing Tools
Intersect Selected Members
Merge Selected Members
Shear wall Modelling and Design
Cable Member Specification
Interactive Steel Design
Uniform Force and Moment
Concentrated Force and Moment
Mini project to be covered.
Model Editing Tools
Circular Repeat Move
Point to Point Between
Midpoints Perpendicular Member
Break Beams at Selected Nodes
Member Property Specification
Creating a Primary Load
Adding Self weight
Combined / Strip Footing
Pile Cap Design
Project Based on previous session
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.