The stock market offers a great way to grow your wealth over the long-term. But there is a catch. Wealth can only be created if you select great stocks and steer past avoidable losses.
• Do you want to learn how to make money in the stock market, but do not know where to start?
• Are you interested your career in Investment Market?
• Do you want to be part of Indian economics, want to analyze the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services
• Do you want to invest in the stock market with the goal of being financially free?
If your answer to any of above questions is YES then this workshop will help you out.
The Workshop teaches fundamental stock analysis. The emphasis of the workshop will be on training the participants and making them self-reliant and confident of selecting great stocks to generate long-term wealth.
Modules to be covered:
1.1. Investment Game
1.2. Basic / Why/How /When
1.3. Types of Investments
2. Stock, Basic of Stocks
2.1. Theory of Stock Exchange
2.2. Theory & Common Terms used in Stock Market
2.3. Every day usage and Practical Problem
3. Trading / Trade Systems / Protocols
3.3. Market Type:
3.3.3.Retail Debt Market.
4. Clearing and Settlement
4.1. Introduction - Transaction Cycle, Settlement Process, Settlement Agencies, Risks in Settlement
4.2. Settlement Cycle
4.3. Securities Settlement
4.4. Funds Settlement
5. Trading Membership
5.1. Stock Brokers - Introduction, Membership in NSE
6. Introduction of derivatives
6.1. Need Types
6.2. Nature of derivatives
6.3. Growth of Derivatives in world
7. Introduction of Currency Trading
7.1. Need of Currency Trading
7.2. Requirement for Currency trading for Students
7.3. Growth of Currency Derivatives in world
8. Introduction of Commodities Trading
8.1. Need of Commodities Trading
8.2. Requirement for Commodities trading for Engineers
8.3. Growth of Commodities Derivatives in world
9. Career in Investment Market
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions