Raspberry PiRaspberry PI is one of the most popular open source development platforms available in the market today. It is a miniature credit-card sized powerful computer that let designers develop multimedia applications - media playback & streaming, gaming, graphics etc. Raspberry PI operates on Linux and has Broadcom BCM2835 - full HD multimedia SOC which includes ARM11 running at 700MHz and VideoCore IV GPU. Till date more than 3 million units of the Pi have been shipped across the world.
This course introduces you to the amazing world of Raspberry Pi and its fascinating applications. Using a Raspberry Pi computer and a DHT sensor, you will develop an electronic device that streams temperature and humidity data over the internet. You can program the system in such a way that say whenever the
temperature exceeds a certain limit, the device will automatically send an email notification!
Topics to be covered in this Workshop:
Introduction of raspberry pi
Types, configuration and specification
About operating system
Hardware and connectivity
Programing using python language
Basic programing in python
Controlling GPIO pins
Set up of Pi board
Internet connectivity and streaming internet
Using Linux command
Using SOS buzzer
Hardware Kit: The company will bring Raspberry Pi Hardware KIT for an Experimental purpose. It is non-take away. Anyone interested in purchasing can pay additional amount for purchasing kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.