Instrumentation Design and Engineering
Instrumentation play important role in chemical process plants and various other industries where instrumentation used as controlling and monitoring of various operations. Control system is a part of instrumentation and instrumentation design deals with specifications of equipment, layouts, wiring schematics, instrument index etc. All these activities handle by the instrumentation Design Engineer.
Fresher engineers from instrumentation and electronics background do not know about instrumentation Design fields and its career aspects. Process Instrumentation Design Engineering Course provide by the Engineering Design & Power Training Institute to enhances the skills of the students by giving him practical knowledge of selection, installation and commissioning of industrial instrumentation and control valves with its specifications, layouts, wiring schematics, instrument index.
Topics to be Covered in Workshop:
Introduction to Process Plant Engineering.
Analyzers & Control Valves
Instrument Location Plan Details
Process Data sheets and Specification
Instrument Data Sheets
Instrument Wiring Layout
Instrument Air Routing Layout
Loop Wiring Diagram
I/O List for DCS
Cable Tray Layout
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.