Automobile Mechanics & IC Engine Design
Eager to learn Automobile and IC Engine Mechanics!!! Automobile and IC Engine Mechanics Workshop mainly focuses from Basics to Advanced concepts in Automobile Engineering. It covers chassis design, working of Suspension unit, Steering System, Braking unit, Transmission, Fuel Supply System, IC Engine and Advanced Technologies like ABS, EBD, PGMFi, DTS-Fi, MPFI, VVTI. All the concepts are explained in detail with the Help of Theory and With Specially Designed Animations which would help students to visualize Things before practically working on it.
Topics to be covered in Workshop
What is an automobile?
Changes over the years
Indian automobile industry
Types of locomotive vehicles
MULTI POINT STRUT BAR
ANTI ROLL BAR
Types of chassis
LADDER FRAME CHASSIS
TUBULAR SPACE FRAME CHASSIS
MONOCOQUE FRAME CHASSIS
BACKBONE FRAME CHASSIS
ALUMINIUM SPACE FRAME
CARBON FIBRE MONOCOQUE
All these will be explained with their current applications and the advantages & disadvantages in various applications.
Weight transfer (sprung and unsprung)
Camber and caster angle
Anti dive & anti squat
Types of suspensions
Front Independent Suspensions
Coil Spring type1
Coil spring type2
Multi link type
Trailing arm suspension
I beam suspension
Rear suspension - dependant systems
Progressively wound springs
Self adjusting nature
Disc damage modes
Servicing your disc
Drum brakes Anti-lock braking system
Four-channel, four-sensor ABS
Three-channel, three-sensor ABS
One-channel, one-sensor ABS
Solid bar connection
Power Brakes and master cylinders
Special Queries Session
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.