3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process that creates a physical object from a digital design. There are different 3D printing technologies and materials you can print with, but all are based on the same principle: a digital model is turned into a solid three-dimensional physical object by adding material layer by layer.
In 3D Printing Workshop you will find everything you need to know about 3D printing, starting with the very basics before diving deeper to give you the expert knowledge that’ll be essential once you decide to get started.
Topics to be covered:
Day 1: Session 1
An interactive discussion on the introduction to 3D Printing
Various Techniques involved
How and where it’s used
Day 1: Session 2
Computer Aided Design
Installation of Sketchup Make
Basic 3 Dimensional structures like cubes, cylinders, cones etc
Overview of other CAD software
How to design anything you visualize
Day 2: Session 1
Parameters involved in 3D Printing
Visualizing the Gcode to see the simulated actual output
Simulating the output for different orientations and parameters
Support Material Generation
Day 2: Session 2
3D Printing various objects
Random interesting objects
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.