ETABS is an engineering software product that caters to multistory building analysis and design. Modeling tools and templates, code-based load prescriptions, analysis methods and solution techniques, all coordinate with the grid-like geometry unique to this class of structure. Basic or advanced systems under static or dynamic conditions may be evaluated using ETABS.
ETABS is used mainly for building structures.
Topics to be covered:
Getting Started with ETABS: Introduction to ETABS, software algorithm, significance of menus buttons and icons, sample models and templates.
Modeling process:geometry creation process, modelling through import method 2d import, 3d import, other import techniques, property assignment through automation and through the existing templates, modelling steel & composite structure
Loading and Techniques:loadings: dead , live , wind, earthquake , temperature, notional, live load reduction, releases, supports, diaphragms, all definition parameters, checking of modelling techniques.
Analysis Process and Techniques: static analysis, dynamic analysis, second order p-delta analysis, sequential analysis, time history analysis, significance of each analysis and its use, checking lateral stability. deflections drifts, torsional irregularities, mass irregularities, stiffness irregularities etc.
Design Methods and Techniques: design of columns and beams. methodology, limitations etc. design of composite columns, design of walls, slabs, foundation & raft, design methodology.
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.