Sixth Sense Robotics
The name itself doesn\'t need much introduction. Sixth Sense Technology is a revolutionary way to aggrandize the physical world around us and let\'s the user to use natural hand gestures to interact with digital information. It involves almost all sections of modern technology.
The workshop is a secure platform for students to enter into the field of robotics and work on image processing. It helps the students to learn all the basics and apply them in reality. The workshop helps the students to fight all the competitions related to robotics, Image processing, Aerial Robotics etc.
Topics to be Covered:
1. Basics of Robot Electronics:
- Basic Electronic Components
- Operational Amplifier
- Interfacing of Sensors
- Motors and Controlling Circuit
- Interfacing of Motors
- What is Microcontroller?
- Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor.
- How can we use Microcontroller in our Own Circuits?
- Microcontroller Programming using ’Embedded C’.
- Basics of image processing
- Algorithms used for image processing
- Image formats
- Complexity of Algorithms
- Color Space requirements
- Relation between RGB and HSV
- Introducing MATLAB
- Image acquisition Toolbox in MATLAB
- Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB
- Tools of Image processing in MATLAB
- Programming paradigms in MATLAB
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Camera Selection
- Algorithm Designing
- Functions for Image acquisition
- Functions and Keywords for image processing in MATLAB
- Hardware interfacing
- Writing your First ’Embedded C’ Program in AVR Studio.
- Program Compilation and Debugging.
- Loading Compiled ’C’ Program into Microcontroller
- Image Manipulation
- Threshold adjustment
- Template matching
- Shape Detection
- Object Detection
- Motion Detection
- Image acquisition tool box
- GUI using Image processing
- Capturing Images and Real-Time Processing