Brainwave Controlled Robotics
This workshop will introduce a highly advanced, as well as low cost board. You will learn to digitize analog electrical brainwaves to power the user interface of games, education and research applications. You will ultimately be able to control robots and other devices through your mind! You will also be taught to develop apps using processing. The Brainwave Starter Kit provided analyses and converts the brain waves into electrical signals. You can now translate your brainwaves into action! You can write your own applications, interface with various devices, or choose existing applications to power the world around you with your thoughts
a) Day 1
● Introduction to microcontrollers and AVR architecture
● Arduino programming and GPIO configurations
● Robot assembly
● Motor Control, Sensors, PWM (Hands-On)
● Establishing Communication between Robot and Computer
● Robot-control with Sensor and Algorithms
b) Day 2
● Introduction to Brainwaves
● Decoding analog brainwaves into electrical signals, with NeuroSky®
● Brainwave Starter Kit
● Interfacing NeuroSky® Brainwave Starter Kit with Computer and Microcontroller
● Controlling robot with Brainwaves
● Brainwave Robot Face-off Competition
Take away kit involves:
AVR Arduino based Robotic kit with chassis, wheels, motors, motor drivers.
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
Fees: Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant. Take away kit given in group of 5.