A good website is a window to the internet world. Creating a website for internet drives a company to embrace the global compatibility. In the future, web development will certainly spread out to modern horizons with customer oriented strategy as well as cut throat levels of competition.
Topics to be covered in workshop
Day 1: Session 1
What is a web application?
Basics of Web Development
Types of Script languages
Difference between Server & Client Side Scripts
Web Server & Domain:
What is a web server?
What is the Domain name?
How to register Domain Name?
How to purchase space in Web Server?
Day 1: Session 2
HTML: (hands on)
What is HTML?
Common Tags introduction
Tag structure to be followed
Working with Images in HTML
Tables & Master Page Concept
Lists, iframes, media plugins
HTML Forms & Form Elements
Concept of Metadata
Online Keyword Generator
Relevancy of Metadata with content
Alternate text in images
Link Depth Concept
Day 2: Session 1
What are Client Side Scripts?
JS HTML Objects, DOM & Events
Day 2: Session 2
Server Side Scripts (PHP & MySQL) (Hands-on)
Practices in Web Development
Hardware Kit: This workshop does not include any hardware kit.
- A working Laptop/PC with minimum of 1 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ processor
- A Seminar Hall with sitting capacity of all participants along with charging plugs, proper ventilation
- High-Speed Internet Connectivity
- Projector, Collar Mike and Speakers
- Digital toolkit of PPTs and study material for all participants
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
- A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop and winners will be awarded by Certificate of Excellence.